The perfect breakfast or dessert after any meal, with only 2 main ingredients!
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- Matcha powder
- Honey (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- Blend 1 banana, 2 eggs, matcha powder, cinnamon and honey (optional) in a blender. The recipe still works without matcha, but they’ll just be banana pancakes.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil to a pan.
- Evenly pour the mixture into the pan; the mixture will make 4 little pancakes.
- Cook for approximately 2 minutes a side.
- Serve up, add anything you want and enjoy! I added dark chocolate, greek yogurt and banana on top of mine are they were delicious!