Have you ever had the problem that your hamstrings just don’t seem to grow? Then look no further…
The hamstring workout below isolates your hamstrings (and glutes if you really squeeze them) throughout the workout to get the extra fiery burn!
Warm up 10 minutes:
- Cross trainer/treadmill – your choice.
- Body weight squats 2×20
- 1a) 10 Leg press – feet high up, toes pointed outwards
- 1b) 10 DB stiffed-legged deadlifts (3 seconds down 1 second up)
- X5. 30s rest (medium weight)
- 2a) 20 walking lunges with barbell bar
- 2b) 10 pulse lunges with barbell bar
- X5: 45s rest
- 3a) 10 good mornings
- 3b) 8 DB single-legged deadlift to shoulder press
- 3c) 8-10 single-legged cable deadlifts
- X3: 60s rest
- 4a) Leg curls – heels up – 15 reps x5. Add one plate each time. Drop set the 5th set by dropping down 2 plates going till failure.