BANANA & RAISIN LOAF
We probably should have let it set a little longer.. but we couldn’t wait to try it.. and oh wow, it is so delicious!
- 300g of oats
- 5 over-ripe bananas
- 150g of raisins
- 1 small jar of apple puree (350g)
- 6 tbsp of maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Mash the bananas and grind the oats into flour.
- Melt the coconut oil until runny.
- Simply mix ALL the ingredients together in one big bowl.
- Grease a loaf tin with coconut oil, add the mix to the tin and bake for 50 minutes/until a knife comes out clean,
- Once out the oven, let it cool for 30 minutes to finish setting.
- And of course, we added NUTEELLA